• Report: #720087

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: ayawsamanloloko — Nationwide Philippines
DRC Holiday Travel and Tours
Manila Nationwide United States of America

DRC Holiday Travel and Tours Renelyn Menguito Co DRC Holiday travel and Tours Dennis Co , Renelyn Menguito Co scam syndicate Manila , Nationwide

This post and ad is to warned the public to be careful of Dennis San Diego Co and Renelyn Menguito Co of DRC Intl travel and Tour with address located at UG 5B Pioneer Pointe Condo 128 Pioneer Street mandaluyong City and 1060 Level 1 Forum Robinson Mall, Pioneer St.Mandaluyong City I have been cheated and scam by DRC HOLIDAY INT'L. TRAVEL AND TOURS owned by husband and wife, Dennis Co and Lynn Co. I contracted their services February 10, 2010 for my intended trip to the US. He assured me that he can give me a sure visa as long as I can pay Three million two hundred fifty thousand pesos (P3,250,000.00). I have already given him two hundred thousand pesos (P200,000.00) since February 2010 with his promise that if nothing happens and if I don't get any visa I CAN HAVE MY MONEY BACK. Since I got denied, I asked him to just return the money as he promised but I always get negative response and oftentimes he doesn't answer his phone or turned off. [continued below]....
..... The last time I got a chance to talk to him was December 17, 2010 he gave me a cheque dated December 21, 2010 amounting to ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) as partial payment for the refund but eventually the cheque that he issued was returned for the reason of ACCOUNT CLOSED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRC-Holiday-Travel-and-Tours/nationwide/DRC-Holiday-Travel-and-Tours-Renelyn-Menguito-Co-DRC-Holiday-travel-and-Tours-Dennis-Co-720087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRC Holiday Travel and Tours