Complaint Review: D.R.D. Award Payment Data Release

• Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Debbie — Houma Louisiana United States of America
D.R.D. Award Payment Data Release
p.o.box9035 Jericho, New York United States of America

D.R.D. Award Payment Data Release I recieved a letter saying I had won 1400000.00 and to send them 19.99 for processing. I am a disabled female and do not nor can I afford this scam crap to be sent to me. They prey on people like me w Jericho, New York

I am a disabled woman living on a fixed income. These companies prey on people like me who need money to live. I worked 32 years beforebecoming disabled  and have seen these scams before. People who do not know better will send them money, they are getting rich preying on defenseless people. They need to be stopped. If I had the money and a law degree I would make it my job to stop these types of companies. Please put these people away and throw away the key!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRD-Award-Payment-Data-Release/Jericho-New-York-11753/DRD-Award-Payment-Data-Release-I-recieved-a-letter-saying-I-had-won-140000000-and-to-777664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.R.D. Award Payment Data Release