Complaint Review: D.R.D Awards Payment Data Release

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Roy Utah
D.R.D Awards Payment Data Release
P.O. Box 9000 East Meadow, New York U.S.A.

D.R.D Awards Payment Data Release My mother got a letter saying she won $1,400,000.00 Lets get these people. East Meadow New York

My mother got this letter letting her know that she won $1,400,000.00 and all she needs to do is send in $19.99 to get her money. I thought there was something wrong with this so I checked into it. Well this site gave me alot of good info. We did not send in any money yet. There should be a way to stop these people. So I was wondering if I sent them a money order 1st class and got them to sign for it if we could get them for what they are doing.

We still have the letter and I am willing to send the money to them if all of the people can do something about it. Please let me know if we can. My email address is (((redacted))). I would love to know. And I would love to help bust these people for scamming people. In today's world there are people that can use 19.99 for food for their families and I think that it is very wrong to take advantage of these people. Lets band together and bust these crooks.

Thanks again for having this site for people to use. Much love and Respect.

Sincerely,

Mike
Roy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRD-Awards-Payment-Data-Release/East-Meadow-New-York-11554-9000/DRD-Awards-Payment-Data-Release-My-mother-got-a-letter-saying-she-won-140000000-Lets-425427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.R.D Awards Payment Data Release