Complaint Review: D.R.D Awards Payment

• Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: Lea — vallonia Indiana United States of America
D.R.D Awards Payment
PO Box 9004 Westbury, New York United States of America

D.R.D Awards Payment Issuances Office, Proceedings Director I recieved a letter stating I won $1,400,000 but I must send them $19.99 for data release fees. Westbury, New York

I recieved an award letter from DRD Awards stating I won $1,400,000 but I must send them $19.99 payment for data release. I immediately became suspicious and began checking into this company and found numerous complaints have been filed against them for letters of the exact nature. Therefore, I did not respond to the letter except to report it as the other reports I read had stated to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRD-Awards-Payment/Westbury-New-York-11590/DRD-Awards-Payment-Issuances-Office-Proceedings-Director-I-recieved-a-letter-stating-I-789562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.R.D Awards Payment