Complaint Review: DRD Awards

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: BabyB — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
DRD Awards
PO Box 433 Plainview, New York United States of America

DRD Awards They sent my aunt a letter stating that she needed to send $19.99 because she won the $1.4 million, too. Thank God I looked it up first and found the reports already posted by your web site. They sent a fraudulent letter saying I needed to send $19.99 in order to confirm that I was who I am and that I would be awarded $1.4 million. Plainview, New York

My aunt received a letter stating that she won $1.4 million dollars and all she needed to do in order to receive the money was send $19.99 to confirm it.

Bethany St writing the report for my aunt melanie.
Fort Wayne, In 46808
(((REDACTED))) @ymail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRD-Awards/Plainview-New-York-11803/DRD-Awards-They-sent-my-aunt-a-letter-stating-that-she-needed-to-send-1999-because-she-w-823500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRD Awards