Complaint Review: DREAM SMILE - LEAN RX - XTREME BURN

• Submitted: Fri, January 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 26, 2007

• Reported By:Turtle Creek Pennsylvania
DREAM SMILE - LEAN RX - XTREME BURN
TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

DREAM SMILE - LEAN RX - XTREME BURN RIPOFF WITHDREW $159.85 ILLEGALLY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: update

I have also become a victim of this illegal comapany. While checking my account I noticed the 3 withdrawls from our account 12/15 Dream smile 800-566-0959 for $14.95- on 1/11 LeanRx.net 800309 for $74.95 and last (I hope) Xtreme burn 8003048 for $69.95. I notified my bank who sent me an affidavit which I returned as well as had my account changed. I have notified the Pa.Attorney General as well as asked the bank to do the same and report this to any other agencies they may be aware of. Somewhere there has to be link between all of us who were victims did we all buy something from the same merchant? I am hoping to read soon that these theives are caught and prosecuted.

Cathy
Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DREAM-SMILE-LEAN-RX-XTREME-BURN/TURTLE-CREEK-Pennsylvania-15145/DREAM-SMILE-LEAN-RX-XTREME-BURN-RIPOFF-WITHDREW-15985-ILLEGALLY-FROM-MY-CHECKING-ACC-232801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DREAM SMILE - LEAN RX - XTREME BURN

update

AUTHOR: Cathy - (U.S.A.)

The phone number shown is from dream smile it is not my phone number.