Complaint Review: DRESSALE.COM

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: JTMJJJ — Lebanon Oregon United States of America
DRESSALE.COM

DRESSALE.COM hkmaso@gmail.com NO DRESS, NO REFUND - OUT MONEY AND TIME FOR DAUGHTERS WEDDING, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from dressale.com

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE NOT REPUTABLE.  PURCHASE ELSEWHERE.

Ordered the dress 1/10/11 and was told it would be ready 1/25/11.  At that time I was told of the Chinese holiday and they would not be at work again til 2/2/11.  So I wait.  The dress was supposed to be ready on 2/12.

They made the wrong dress.  It was nothing like what I ordered (I sent over 6 pictures of the dress and was told they could make it customized for me).  Then they tell me they will fix the dress and it would be ready 2/25.  I contacted them then and was told it was too difficult for them to make.

I asked for a full refund and was told they could only refund a partial amount - $60 for their costs.  And that they would have my money refunded the following Tuesday.  HA!  I should have known that wasn't going to happen.  It has been almost an additional month since then and there has been no refund made.

I have contacted Paypal (outside the 45 day window for claims - how convenient for Dressale) and now Rip Off Report.  Next the BBB!

If you look at their "reviews" closely - it says they must be approved prior to use.  So only the good reports go on their site.  Please, please, please - Save yourself the time, money and heartache that comes from using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRESSALECOM/internet/DRESSALECOM-hkmasogmailcom-NO-DRESS-NO-REFUND-OUT-MONEY-AND-TIME-FOR-DAUGHTERS-WEDDI-706233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRESSALE.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
   We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale