rank

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: david shaw — newport beach California United States of America
DR.HANG P VO DDS
1801 NEPORT BLVD. COSTA MESA, CA92627 COSTA MESA, California United States of America

DR.HANG P VO DDS MA THIEU LE QUANG DDS ILLEGAL BILLING INSURANCE PRACTCES AND QUOTES COSTA MESA, California

*Author of original report: RE: DR VO IS FANTASTIC THAT IS THE FINAL WORD...

*Author of original report: RE: the real truth

Dr. Hang P. Vo is a terrible dentist and is another crooked foreigner coming to this country and practicing  dentistry so she thinks.

I had several fillings that needed to be restored and I was immediately told that I needed crown work to be done. That was bad enough that she lied. As well she over charged as per the maximum allowable "zip code" pricing established by the the federal government.

I can only say please avoid  Dr, Hang Vo in Costa Mesa, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRHANG-P-VO-DDS/COSTA-MESA-California-92627/DRHANG-P-VO-DDS-MA-THIEU-LE-QUANG-DDS-ILLEGAL-BILLING-INSURANCE-PRACTCES-AND-QUOTES-COS-1008777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR.HANG P VO DDS

RE: DR VO IS FANTASTIC THAT IS THE FINAL WORD...

AUTHOR: david shaw - (United States of America)

I wanted to address the previous post that I posted at 5pm today 2-4-13  about Dr. Hang P Vo. I am actually not a patient of Dr. Vo and I have  never even visited their dental offices. I simply called and spoke with  their office staff today for the very first time and my intentions were  to get some prices and quotes and insurance information. I am in  desperate need of dental services. After listening to the explanations  that were presented to me I unfortunately allowed my previously  horrible, frustrating, freighting  and sometimes terrifying  past dental experiences take over the logical portion of my brain and I became  extremely bitter, angry and confused at what was being told to me. I  then carelessly and unprofessionally posted my previous post. It is  obvious to me that my post was done in extremely poor taste to say the  least and very poor judgement.

I am now suffering deeply with great remorse.

I have since spoken with the office manager and given my verbal apology. I do feel extremely terrible and will most likely be punished in some way by God.

These are my deepest and honest sincere words that I can offer as a sincere apology for the damage I may have caused..

RE: the real truth

AUTHOR: david shaw - (United States of America)

I wanted to address the previous post that I posted at 5pm today 2-4-13 about Dr. Hang P Vo. I am actually not a patient of Dr. Vo and I have never even visited their dental offices. I simply called and spoke with their office staff today for the very first time and my intentions were to get some prices and quotes and insurance information. I am in desperate need of dental services. After listening to the explanations that were presented to me I unfortunately allowed my previously horrible, frustrating, freighting  and sometimes terrifying  past dental experiences take over the logical portion of my brain and I became extremely bitter, angry and confused at what was being told to me. I then carelessly and unprofessionally posted my previous post. It is obvious to me that my post was done in extremely poor taste to say the least and very poor judgement.

I am now suffering deeply with great remorse. I am not a monster or an evil person. I only can say that I wish everyone the best of luck in their lives.

I can only hope my apology is accepted by the entire Dental staff of Dr. Hang Vo