Complaint Review: DR.HANG P VO DDS

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: david shaw — newport beach California United States of America
DR.HANG P VO DDS
1801 NEPORT BLVD. COSTA MESA, CA92627 COSTA MESA, California United States of America

DR.HANG P VO DDS MA THIEU LE QUANG DDS ILLEGAL BILLING INSURANCE PRACTCES AND QUOTES COSTA MESA, California

*Consumer Comment: Only Positive Experience with Dr. Vo's Practice

*Author of original report: RE: DR VO IS FANTASTIC THAT IS THE FINAL WORD...

*Author of original report: RE: the real truth

Dr. Hang P. Vo is a terrible dentist and is another crooked foreigner coming to this country and practicing  dentistry so she thinks.

I had several fillings that needed to be restored and I was immediately told that I needed crown work to be done. That was bad enough that she lied. As well she over charged as per the maximum allowable "zip code" pricing established by the the federal government.

I can only say please avoid  Dr, Hang Vo in Costa Mesa, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRHANG-P-VO-DDS/COSTA-MESA-California-92627/DRHANG-P-VO-DDS-MA-THIEU-LE-QUANG-DDS-ILLEGAL-BILLING-INSURANCE-PRACTCES-AND-QUOTES-COS-1008777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DR.HANG P VO DDS

Only Positive Experience with Dr. Vo's Practice

AUTHOR: Jay Culliney - ()

This is not a true rebutttal in the sense that I have no knowledge of David Shaw's complaint and subsequent retraction other than what he himself provided.  The original author adjusted his original complaint, so the situation now seems a non-issue for him.  But I would like to say some positive words on behalf of Dr. Vo's office as a long-time patient.

My wife and I have gone to this practice, originally owned by Dr. McClellan, exclusively for over four decades.  Eventually, Dr. McClellan cut back his hours and ultimately retired, but we were glad to have another very competent dentist, Dr. Vo, take over the practice.  We feel we have received great service from these two doctors and their staff over all these years.  They have bent over backwards to help us in dental emergencies, complex treatments (that were really necessary!) and worked with our insurance companies' policies/limitations to minimize our charges.  In our very extensive experience with both these dentists over so many years, we would strongly recommend them to anyone.

David, I hope that anyone reading your original complaint wil go on to read your subsequent updates filed a day later - otherwise they will be left with a bad false impression.  But, I was amazed that you admitted your mistake (filing the original Ripoff Report) and went on to even contact Dr. Vo's office with an apology!  I am almost finished reading the book "Mistakes were Made (but not by Me)", and it explains why this is very usual behavior as people usually do just the opposite: further build up reasons in their minds to justify their original faulty behavior.  Everyone makes mistakes, but few admit them and try to correct them (paraphrasing the authors).

According to the religious training that I have received, I am sure that you will see God's forgiveness rather than punishment for admitting and corrrecting your mistake.  I can see redeeming things in your subsequent behavior that should stand you in good stead for the rest of your life.

RE: DR VO IS FANTASTIC THAT IS THE FINAL WORD...

AUTHOR: david shaw - (United States of America)

I wanted to address the previous post that I posted at 5pm today 2-4-13  about Dr. Hang P Vo. I am actually not a patient of Dr. Vo and I have  never even visited their dental offices. I simply called and spoke with  their office staff today for the very first time and my intentions were  to get some prices and quotes and insurance information. I am in  desperate need of dental services. After listening to the explanations  that were presented to me I unfortunately allowed my previously  horrible, frustrating, freighting  and sometimes terrifying  past dental experiences take over the logical portion of my brain and I became  extremely bitter, angry and confused at what was being told to me. I  then carelessly and unprofessionally posted my previous post. It is  obvious to me that my post was done in extremely poor taste to say the  least and very poor judgement.

I am now suffering deeply with great remorse.

I have since spoken with the office manager and given my verbal apology. I do feel extremely terrible and will most likely be punished in some way by God.

These are my deepest and honest sincere words that I can offer as a sincere apology for the damage I may have caused..

RE: the real truth

AUTHOR: david shaw - (United States of America)

I wanted to address the previous post that I posted at 5pm today 2-4-13 about Dr. Hang P Vo. I am actually not a patient of Dr. Vo and I have never even visited their dental offices. I simply called and spoke with their office staff today for the very first time and my intentions were to get some prices and quotes and insurance information. I am in desperate need of dental services. After listening to the explanations that were presented to me I unfortunately allowed my previously horrible, frustrating, freighting  and sometimes terrifying  past dental experiences take over the logical portion of my brain and I became extremely bitter, angry and confused at what was being told to me. I then carelessly and unprofessionally posted my previous post. It is obvious to me that my post was done in extremely poor taste to say the least and very poor judgement.

I am now suffering deeply with great remorse. I am not a monster or an evil person. I only can say that I wish everyone the best of luck in their lives.

I can only hope my apology is accepted by the entire Dental staff of Dr. Hang Vo