Complaint Review: DRI Shopper

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
DRI Shopper
unknown unknown, Minnesota United States of America

DRI Shopper DRI Surplussupplier My Discover Card was charged a total of 106.80 that I did not authorize. unknown, Minnesota

I received my credit card statement and there was a total of 106.80. I am not aware of any of these charges!!!! I called both numbers on my statement and could not understand the foreign man I was speaking to. He refused to transfer me to someone I could understand and it was the same guy at both numbers??? Fishy, huh? I have called my credit card company and they are disputing all charges. I am furious considering I lost my job 3 months ago!

Knoxville, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRI-Shopper/unknown-Minnesota-/DRI-Shopper-DRI-Surplussupplier-My-Discover-Card-was-charged-a-total-of-10680-that-I-did-825237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI Shopper