Complaint Review: DRI Surplus Supplier

• Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: Jen — beach park Illinois United States of America
DRI Surplus Supplier
6800 SW 40th Street # 642 Internet United States of America

DRI Surplus Supplier I answered an Ad in the newpaper about mystery shoppers needed. I was informed of a $3.95 one time fee to set up account for thier online shopper systems infomation "booth", Internet

This company will talk  fast, so pay close attention to what they are saying. They do not give you much time to respond, and if you don't say no fast enough they take it as a yes.... I am sure that is how they get around the law for fraud and theft.

I answered an ad in the paper and before I know it, I was giving my debit card # for a one time only charge of $3.95 to use the website in order to find mystery shops in my area, as soon as she had me registered, she informed me that there would be a monhtly fee of $50.00. I told her I did not want to pay that, and to cancel my "job". She said o-kay, but was unable to refund the one time set up fee of $3.95, I said fine, just do not charge my account any further, and take me out of your system. She said o-kay. Two months later I found 3 charges of $3.95 on my account and a $50.00 charge. All unauthorized. It took me 7 phone calls, 6 customer service reps and 2 supervisors to get my money back. These people are no different than quick change artists who talk fast, and hard to understand. Stay away from this company. It is a sad sad thing that people in America are scamming and stealing from trusting people who are just trying to make ends meet and feed their familes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRI-Surplus-Supplier/internet/DRI-Surplus-Supplier-I-answered-an-Ad-in-the-newpaper-about-mystery-shoppers-needed-I-w-656153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI Surplus Supplier