Complaint Review: DRI*8004974988eaction

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Mandy Gear — Ottawa Ontario United States of America

DRI*8004974988eaction buildmysearchbiz.com/ DRI*8004974988eAuction, TW/EAUCTION, Grant Millionaire Internet

Unfortunately, I never really look at my credit card statements but did going over tax information and found a years worth of charges to companies I never knew I had memberships with. I think its all the same company with the name and phone number changing. I tried calling the number for DRI*8004974988eAuction but the person hung up on me. At first I asked "who is this company and what do you do?" and never got an answer and put on hold and when come back asking for my name and other information. Still no information on what his company was. He said he had no account on me so wanted more information on me, like my credit card. I told him I would try to go through my visa company instead to be a threeway on the call and he hung up quickly sounding upset. I've been charged for months and can see the name changed from DRI*8004974988eAuction charging 59.90 US every month on the 28th, then I see the charges of 59.90 US every month coming from TW/EAUCTION 801-578-9020 and then to SEOSUPPORT8004974988 for 59.90 US and then Grant Millionaire 866-358-7420 every month for 57.61 US (I'm Canadian). Finally stopped when I changed my credit card, but the bank cant do anything because I didnt notice till today (changed my credit card plan 3 months ago so changed the number). Researching the web, I see some of the internet companies attached include DRI= buildmysearch dot biz, TW =Pacific WebWorks dot com, I can't find definite web addresses for the others but Im still researching. Hopefully I can deduct it as a business expense. I figure in total I have lost 800$ Canadian.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRI8004974988eaction/internet/DRI8004974988eaction-buildmysearchbizcom-DRI8004974988eAuction-TWEAUCTION-Grant-Mil-559853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI*8004974988eaction