Complaint Review: DRI*CA.COMSOFTWARE.COM

• Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: Golden — Center reach New York United States of America
DRI*CA.COMSOFTWARE.COM
One CA Plaza Islandia, New York United States of America

DRI*CA.COMSOFTWARE.COM dri*ca.comsoftware.com is just a billing vechicle for Computer associates when the yearly renewal comes around and if you are not using the sotware you have to call to cancel your updates PH 186685152 Even though you may or may not have the software anymore the Subscription still continues and you need to call and terminate that service. Islandia, New York

After doing a little research I had last year canceled my Subscription but however found I was still being charged a subscription fee and even though I was not using or have the software installed on my computer due to compatability issues loosing out on my original purchase. However I have called and the agent said they will credit my account in or about five to seven days. So we will see what happens next year. Stay tuned and as far as my refund if I do not see that than I will be back to post this information. Thanks again any qusetions contact me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRICACOMSOFTWARECOM/Islandia-New-York-11749/DRICACOMSOFTWARECOM-dricacomsoftwarecom-is-just-a-billing-vechicle-for-Computer-asso-834227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI*CA.COMSOFTWARE.COM