satisfaction

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Battle Creek Michigan
DRI*SWREG, Inc. Card Query.com
9625 West 76th St Eaden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

DRI*SWREG, Inc. Card Query.com Withdrew unauthorized money from my checking account using my debit card. Eaden Prairie Minnesota

Fraudulent charge! They claim I made a purchase of $19.95 on Friday, Dec. 21st and then they processed the charge on Christmas Eve. I have never heard of this Company or need anything they are selling. It is irritating to say the least that they are getting away with this! This Company MUST be stopped. I've had to close my account, change bank information with my employer, order new checks, new debit card, etc. I'm thankful this is ALL the trouble I've had, but it is irritating that I've had to do this! They got all my bank information, so beware and take the necessary steps to protect yourself. If they get you once, they may try again.

Becky
Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRISWREG-Inc-Card-Querycom/Eaden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/DRISWREG-Inc-Card-Querycom-Withdrew-unauthorized-money-from-my-checking-account-using-294602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI*SWREG, Inc. Card Query.com