Complaint Review: DRI*SWREG,INC. - ultimatejobsonline.com

• Updated: Wed, October 07, 2009

• Reported By: worked-up in wisconsin — beloit Wisconsin USA
DRI*SWREG,INC. - ultimatejobsonline.com
9625 West 76th St. #150 Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

DRI*SWREG,INC. - ultimatejobsonline.com DRI Data Direct Job promised me products. charged my account. received nothing. cannot get in contact with them. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I was looking for jobs to do at-home. Came across datajobsdirex.com. Read through the so-called TRUE story of how some lady did data entry from her home. Made all kinds of money. It sounded too good to be true. I showed it to my husband, and he told me to go for it.

Well, I did. I "signed up" for it. Said I would receive products in the mail that I would need to download on my computer to get started. I did this on Sept. 10, 2009. I waited 4-5 days, received nothing in the mail, BUT, my credit card was charged the amount they said it would be. $43.25.

I tried to email SWREG,INC 3-4 times. Never heard a word from them. There is NO phone number to contact them. The "story" I read to try and make you believe that this is totally real, and not a scam, was very believable. But, it IS a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2009 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRISWREGINC-ultimatejobsonlinecom/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/DRISWREGINC-ultimatejobsonlinecom-DRI-Data-Direct-Job-promised-me-products-charged-505971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI*SWREG,INC. - ultimatejobsonline.com