Complaint Review: DRIVE FINACIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:livermore calif California
DRIVE FINACIAL SERVICES
P.O BOX 562088 DALLAS TX DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

DRIVE FINACIAL SERVICES THEY ARE RUDE AND VERY ABUSIVE PHONE MANNERS ALWAYS THREATING TO REPOP THE CAR DALLAS Texas

I fell behind on our carpayments due to a job loss and I have made payment arrangements.

They call everyday and harass me I have paid every month THE Pyment has been late but paid I ow them 800 to be current and they are yelling at me that they will repo the car a Mr MAllone he is very rude.

they keep changing what they tell you from one day to another.

I have never dealt with such a terible company other than Triad co.

I have tried to tell them that I can make a pyament the end of the month and bring it right the end of Feb but he just goes on and on with the BS.

they should be something we can do against this company its is not fair.

They alkso call and harass family members. not right. they claim they call but no messages are left a big company will leave a message the only messages they leave is when they want to yell at you.

feel free to contact me this company needs to to come to a stop something needs to be done no one deseves this kind of treatment.

Pam in LIvermore Ca

Pam
livermore calif, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 12:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINACIAL-SERVICES/DALLAS-Texas-75247/DRIVE-FINACIAL-SERVICES-THEY-ARE-RUDE-AND-VERY-ABUSIVE-PHONE-MANNERS-ALWAYS-THREATING-TO-R-302227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINACIAL SERVICES