Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance

• Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: Jax — Cypress Texas United States of America
DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance
1010 W Mockingbird Lane Dallas, Texas United States of America

DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer FinanceThey cannot provide and accurate itemized activity of my account...Ridiculous! Dallas, Texas

My vehicle was stolen and paid off by both my insurance and gap insurance only to have Santander call me and say that I have an outstanding balance of $1500. I asked for an itemized list of account activity and the CSR said that they don't have one but that she was estimating that I'll have a bal.

Now the original price of my vehicle was $38k, the payoff was $37k after two years of pymts. I already paid in excess of $20k of car payments, now my auto insurance paid $22k, gap insurance paid $15k and according to Santander I still have a bal. of $1500. The total pymts made to Santander in excess of $55k. The car was more than paid for...AMAZING!

So if there is class action suit I am definitely interested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANACIAL-SERVICES-Santander-Consumer-Finance/Dallas-Texas-/DRIVE-FINANACIAL-SERVICES-Santander-Consumer-FinanceThey-cannot-provide-and-accurate-it-564911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance