Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: Stephanie — Omaha Nebraska USA
DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance
www.santanderconsumerusa.com Dallas, Texas United States of America

DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance Drive financial Any extra payments I make they REFUSE to put towards my balance Dallas, Texas

I started making extra payments towards my auto loan so that I could pay it down faster, but to my surprise Drive Financial/Santander Consumer refuses to put any of the extra payments towards my auto loan. These people are rude beyond comprehension, they treat you like you are trash & one time I was one day late cause I had to wait for my paycheck to clear my bank. When I called in to make my payment the woman that could barely speak english asked me why I was late & told I was getting charged a late fee of $7.70 even though it will never show up on my statement, it will just be tacked on to my loan!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANACIAL-SERVICES-Santander-Consumer-Finance/Dallas-Texas-75266/DRIVE-FINANACIAL-SERVICES-Santander-Consumer-Finance-Drive-financial-Any-extra-payments-509182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANACIAL SERVICES - Santander Consumer Finance