Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES :Santander Consumer Finance

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Hutchinson Kansas
DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES :Santander Consumer Finance
8585 N Stemmons Frwy Ste 1100 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES /Santander Consumer Finance DRIVE FINANCIAL OWES ME MONEY AND WON'T PAY!! Dallas Texas

I paid my loan off with these criminals over a month ago. I called over and over again because we kept getting different payoff quotes from them. Finally I just sent them the last amount they quoted us. Turns out we overpaid by just over $100 bucks. I called today and asked where my money was, no one knows of course. They show that we overpaid, but say there is no one we can call directly about where our money is at. Of Course. Now what?

So they lie about your payoff amount, take the extra money they collect, and keep it, and get away with it. It's a shame these people are even allowed to do business. If there is a lawsuit against these idiots - I believe I have good grounds. I also think that they should have to pay me interest on the money they owe me -they sure make a killing off other people that way!

Beware of this company who has now changed their name to Santander completely.

Kshippychic
Hutchinson, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-Santander-Consumer-Finance/Dallas-Texas-75247/DRIVE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-Santander-Consumer-Finance-DRIVE-FINANCIAL-OWES-ME-MONEY-AND-WON-465956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES :Santander Consumer Finance