Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Midland Texas
DRIVE FINANCIAL
DRIVEFINANCIAL.COM DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

DRIVE FINANCIAL Lies, hidden fee charges ect DALLAS Texas

This company has charged me over the requested amount on the deal. They have made it difficult for me to resolve this issue and have added new charges. I was out of work for about 3 months and i called them to ask them if i could deffer a payment until my income was reestablished and they told me that they would add them at the end of the note. Therefore i made several payments that were lower and higher than the actual payment and it was made to get it caught up. Then they are now stating that i am a month behind on my payments and i only have 1 payment left and im not behind they are stating that this payment is due immediately. I made a double payment of 706.00 in April and have made my payment for May. They are going to charge me 387.00 if not paid by 06/06/2009 and the payments are not due until 06/17/2009. Is this crazy? Please help me. They are ripping me off.

Gloria
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANCIAL/DALLAS-Texas/DRIVE-FINANCIAL-Lies-hidden-fee-charges-ect-DALLAS-Texas-454419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANCIAL