Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Cici — Houston Texas U.S.A.
DRIVE FINANCIAL
3180 Irving Blvd, Dallas, TX 75247 Dallas, Texas United States of America

DRIVE FINANCIAL DRIVE SELLS MY DEBT TO Palisades Collection, L.L.C they filed a judgement and is still charging interest on the loan Dallas, Texas

Drive Financial refused to acknowledge the amount owed on my car loan...once the vehicle was surrendered they sold the loan to Palisades Collection, L.L.C  this company filed a civil suit against me for the balance DRIVE said I owed.  I now have a judgement on my credit report. I never received notice from DRIVE or PALISADES COLLECTION LLC.  I attempt to contact both of these companies and was given the run around after multiple attempts Palisades Collection LLC refered to me another company who states my balance has gone up another 5000.00 and is still accruing interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANCIAL/Dallas-Texas-75247/DRIVE-FINANCIAL-DRIVE-SELLS-MY-DEBT-TO-Palisades-Collection-LLC-they-filed-a-judgemen-887684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANCIAL