Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANCIAL

• Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: DJ — Rochester New York USA
DRIVE FINANCIAL
Rochester, New York United States of America

DRIVE FINANCIAL Santander Another victim of this company.... Rochester, New York

My wife recieved two statements for her truck payment.  1 from Drive & 2 days layter one from Santander.   We never heard or dealt with Santander before.  The numbers didn't match, so wifey called to find out what was going on.  Because whe had never heard of Santander before she asked for them to send some type of statement proving that Santander bought out, took over or what ever the situtation was to send them the payment.  After three months we still received nothing.  In August a repo man came to get the vechicle.  I spoke with him, showed hims our paperwork and he stated that he was working for Drive & never heard of Santander himself.  To avoid any trouble I let him take the vechicle because he had the cops with him. He gave m e his number & said give him   acouple of days to see what he can find out.  2 days later he called & said he had to retun the vechicle.  But I  had to pay him $200 for he's fees.

Ok, we were happy to have our truck back.  It was our only mode of transportation & we have kids still in school.  I called Drive & got Santander's "customer service" rep.  As other's have expressed they were rude & talk down to people.  They refused to send any doucumentation of their "takeover" of Drive & also could not even tell me when they had been given the account.  They sent the repo man again & still have the nerve to call asking for a payment!!  Still they cannot tell me why I have 2 bills with different amounts....PLEASE inculde us in any type of case.  They need to be stopped!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANCIAL/Rochester-New-York-14619/DRIVE-FINANCIAL-Santander-Another-victim-of-this-company-Rochester-New-York-499970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANCIAL