Complaint Review: DRIVE FINANCIAL....AGAIN !

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
DRIVE FINANCIAL....AGAIN !
Nationwide U.S.A.

DRIVE FINANCIAL....AGAIN ! Fell behind on payments due to economy lay off....they said take your time and now they want to take my car....! Dallas texas

I financed thru Drive at start of 2008.....the car turned out to be a lemon and reported that to Drive ....I was laid off and they said take your time and we will help you get back on track....now I am back on track and they want to report my car stolen and or take the car....I call ed to work out a payment plan to bring things up to date but keep getting a different person that has no idea what is going on.....and even worse....they cant keep a history on file of all the times I call....what is their problem ! I have several years of payments left and want to get things up to date in just a few months......They want to repo a car that takes me to work when I just get back to making money again......HELP !

P. douglas
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-FINANCIALAGAIN-/nationwide/DRIVE-FINANCIALAGAIN-Fell-behind-on-payments-due-to-economy-lay-offthey-said-tak-467873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE FINANCIAL....AGAIN !