Complaint Review: DRIVE Financial

• Submitted: Mon, October 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: AE — Winston Salem North Carolina USA
DRIVE Financial
8585 North Stemmons Freeway, Suite 1100-North Dallas, Texas United States of America

DRIVE Financial - Santander Consumer Finances The harrassining phone calls before the payment due date . Dallas, Texas

I purchased a car from a local dealership in the area in 2007. The Finance department at the time was Drive Financial. The intrest rate was high enough , not to meantion the harrassing phone calls before the due date , contacting my family members ,and leaving harsh messages unto responding.

There was a telephone number given and due to recorder not being on I was unable to get back with the person that was calling. As for requesting that the company which is now called Santander Consumer (Drive Financial) to not contact me at work it continues.

The telephones calls are hurendous. I have requested twice that they not contact me at work due to personal reasons interferring with my job performance. Over this past weekend along I recieved two phones calls a day from both Drive Financial and Santander Consumer with different telephone numbers.

I last spoke with a representative on Wednesday Oct ober 14, 2009 that my pay check would be on this coming Friday I would forward the car payment on that day and to please do not contact me at work. I gave the represenative my cell phone number again of the way of contact. The phone calls continue. Due to unscene circumstances of loosing my job 5 months ago I was able to work arrangemnets with the finance department for deferment, but now that I am working again I would like for the harrassining phones calls to STOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75247/DRIVE-Financial-Santander-Consumer-Finances-The-harrassining-phone-calls-before-the-paym-511452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE Financial