Complaint Review: DRIVE TIME CAR SALES

www.drivetime.com Internet United States of America

DRIVE TIME CAR SALES Drive Time The Government needs to Investigate Internet

*Consumer Comment: I agree with you

*General Comment: well...

The Government needs to investigate this company for unfair practice. The charge to make a payment on-line is $7.00 this is outrages. When I decided not to pay thru there web, but to have my payment go thru my bank account they informed me they did not want a paper check. They wanted me to either pay thru there web or to take my time or gas to drop the payment at one of their sights. I refused. They have harrased my friends, family and boss. They have said things they should not have said. I'm a consumer and a payment is a payment. The biggest thing they did was to call my bank to find out when will they get their payment. Now they are telling me they are going to reposse my auto. If I'm not late how can they come to reposse the automobile? If you have any informatiom for me please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-TIME-CAR-SALES/internet/DRIVE-TIME-CAR-SALES-Drive-Time-The-Government-needs-to-Investigate-Internet-508459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE TIME CAR SALES

I agree with you

AUTHOR: Celeste - (United States of America)

I recently filed a complaint with the attorney general for the State of Texas regarding the illegal practice of Drive Time charging a fee for clients to pay their bill.  I will post their reply when I receive it.

There is no legitimate reason that anyone should have to pay any fee to pay their bill with a debit card which I calculate at over 1% !!!  Shut down these animals !!!

#2 General Comment

well...

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

they can reposses it as long as you violate the contract like moving without giving proper notice. but as for payments it all depends on your states requirements some are as little as a month where as some are 3.  be sure to read your contract through and find out some things first before going off the deep end