Complaint Review: DRIVE TIME

DRIVE TIME
Internet USA

DRIVE TIME Drive Time are scams for poor people Internet

*Author of original report: Drive Time are crooks and disrespectable

*Consumer Comment: How Sorry Does This Get?

Drive Time is a scam for unexpected hardworking people. They do not help people with bad credit or no credit, they scam them to make them pay high interest loans. The high interest loans up to 24% giving the person an upside down loan that they are stuck with. Forget about refinancing, no one will approve you with a balance higher than what the vehicle is actually worth. I called Drive Time to get a lower apr and wanted to talk to someone higher other than a customer service rep. She would not give me anyone else, stating, "we can't help you". Unbelievable!.

The cars they have are not worth the selling price they advertise to you. Once you leave that lot, forgot about getting a call back from the sales person who sold you the vehicle if you wanted to talk to him, he will not return your call.

Another thing is my son lays up in the hospital and I exhausted my disability leave after being on maternity leave, I wrote them and waited, nothing, then I called them and all of a sudden they have my concern on the computer but would not take a step to help their customer. I asked for a waive or payment plan as I didn't think that I would be out of work longer than what my disability had allowed. She stated, "I am sorry but you are going to have to exhaust your funds as you are under contract". I already informed her that I exhausted my disability and asked for a waive or something to help me get the next payment. I explained that my son is in intensive care and the doctors don't know when he is coming home. Mind, you, I have medical bills from the hospital that I have to pay. They didn't care. All she stated was I am under contract and nothing they can do.

What kind of company that try and get you to buy their cars, smile with lies on their faces and won't help after they sucker you in. At least Ford company  gives you up to three months time for assistance. Even other companies that are like Drive time that claims to help others with bad credit or no credit give you something. This company could care less even if you were sick laying up in the hospital. They still want to get paid.

And they say,  "Would you recommend us", my answer "HELL NO, NEVER!!!!!!".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVE-TIME/internet/DRIVE-TIME-Drive-Time-are-scams-for-poor-people-Internet-1049886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVE TIME

Drive Time are crooks and disrespectable

AUTHOR: Chiquita - ()

The  salemen do give you attitude. I know what information I read and it wasn't because I had bad credit, it was because I needed a car and I went from one place to another to find the right vehicle for me and my family. Not just for me as the other dealerships aimed at getting for you. No followup or feedback came from the salesman after from drive time. Isn't the relationship suppose to be good if they want you to return? I guess that doesn't matter, shame on them. Once they get you to sign  that agreement, they made their little check from you and the hell with you. If they don't sell a car, they have to sell atleast one or two cars to stay in the game meaning they have to focus on keeping their jobs, BINGO! they make minimum wage and then once they smile and con you having you think they were good as they say, NOT TRUE! They focus not on you.

Again credit had nothing to do with me going there,  even, Ford, Dodge, and Honda's give you a little more respect than they do. They care about money and push you on like your stupid. I paid off that company to not have nothing to do with them again. NEVER AGAIN WITH DRIVE TIME- bad service, bad attitude, careless of peoples emotion and just crooked with cars that are not even worth the price they place. They add on $5,000 to the vehicles for their incentives and the sales manager makes a big cut. If they are in the business of customer service, they don't have it.  I bought a BMW sports utility truck, people really act better than just trying to gain your a sigfnature and then pocket their interest. One more thing I know how the car business works, I use to work for one for 15 years and now I know how the other side feels.

Say what you want Drive time, you are still crooked and con artists.

How Sorry Does This Get?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Poor baby. You were presented with a contract which detailed the terms of the transaction. You apparently don't even have the common sense to read before you sign. That's the time to whine abot the interest rate, not after you already agreed to pay it! The rate is high because YOU gave yourself bad credit. Then, with these people you still pay late and now you're wailing about that. Absolutely incredible.