Complaint Review: DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: REDMITCH — MURFREESBORO Tennessee
DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE
, Select State/Province USA

DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE when I went to the official Tennessee driver's license renewal site there was a link to sign up to renew my license. this site is a scam because after putting in the demographics thinking it was part of the "Official" site I realized my error. Too late the 14.99 charge and 1.99 charge had already been posted to my bank account. this company has no business piggybacking on an official site - JESSE JAMES HAD A GUN! They really need to be put out of business immediately because the official web site is easy to use without any third party pay getting involved! MURFREESBORO Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: I went to their website and found this PROMINENTLY shown at the top of the home page...

I went on the official state of Tennessee website in order to renew my driver's license. After clicking on the official link displayed on the site I found myself on another link with blanks to fill out demographics.

Before I realized it and after entering credit card data I realized I had been transported to a third party site that purports to help with this renewal process.

Too late as there were two charges posted to my online banking account - one for $14.99 and the other for $1.99.

I did contact the company and they emailed me stating that the will remit a refund in seven days. I have also contacted my bank

This company has no business using an official state run website to hijack citizens trying to do state business and they need to be put out of business and prosecuted within the full extent of the law

I believe they are located in Idaho.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIVER-LICENSE-EASY-GUIDE/Select-StateProvince/DRIVER-LICENSE-EASY-GUIDE-when-I-went-to-the-official-Tennessee-drivers-license-renewal-1117968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRIVER LICENSE EASY GUIDE

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Drivers-Licenses.org is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any government agency.

I guess you somehow missed this.  These kinds of companies hope people will go with them without using caution..it usually works.