Complaint Review: DRI*ca.com - Tigerdirect.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Paradise Point Other
DRI*ca.com - Tigerdirect.com
51 Via Marbrisa San Clemente, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 949-973-0630
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

DRI*ca.com Tigerdirect.com, DRI*ca.com Associated With Tigerdirect.com I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM BUT THEY CHARGED ME US 29.99=AUS 36.00 Minnesota San Clemente, California

*UPDATE Employee: My contact is....

*UPDATE Employee: We Apologize

*UPDATE Employee: We Apologize

Found on My Visa Debit bank statement Charges that have nothing to do with me, then my bank debits AU $35.00 then the bank charges me $35.00 in overdrawn fees.... In this day and age i cannot afford $75.00 Au from recieving nothing and not even knowing these people!

HELP~HELP!

Bonita
Paradise Point
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIcacom-Tigerdirectcom/San-Clemente-California-92673/DRIcacom-Tigerdirectcom-DRIcacom-Associated-With-Tigerdirectcom-I-HAVE-NEVER-HEARD-376830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI*ca.com - Tigerdirect.com

My contact is....

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

I forgot to leave my e-mail address, it is [email protected] As soon as I have some order information, I will gladly look into the charges.

We Apologize

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct Pat - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the confusion behind this charge, but we do not have any further information regarding your account. Every charge from our website requires a purchase, so you had to have made a purchase at some point. Please e-mail your name and phone number so that I may further research your situation.

Sincerely,