Complaint Review: DRI*ca.com

• Phone: 877-694-8509
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

DRI*ca.com Scam Credit Card Charge Internet

I saw a charge on my credit card statement for 29.99 from DRI*ca.com. I didn't remember ordering anything from a company with that name so I started calling the phone number.

When I called the first number it directed me to other phone numbers. I called a couple of them and still got recordings. I wanted to talk to someone to find out what the charge was for.

After calling a number of times, on different days, I gave up and called my credit card company and spoke to the Disputes Department. They promptly credited the 29.99 charge to my account and are "investigating" it.

Walkersville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRIcacom/internet/DRIcacom-Scam-Credit-Card-Charge-Internet-406898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRI*ca.com