Complaint Review: DROPSHIPPERS.COM

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: 340 n. hayworth ave. apt 206 — 90048 Alabama
DROPSHIPPERS.COM
Internet USA

DROPSHIPPERS.COM STAY AWAY from DROPSHIPPERS.COM dont even try their 7 DAY TRIAL  Internet

I was trying out some dropshippers online just to choose which ones will I use for my website and ebay business. I tried dropshippers.com's 7 day trial period. I had some questions with their products and called customer service and tech support. They cant even help me with a product problem. I decided to cancell the trial period and again called their customer service. The lady told me she was just answering calls and that the person who can help me was mike. I called mike several times with the cell phone number she gave me. no answer, left him a message, no call backs. After several days my card got charged. I was finally able to talk to mike. He said just shoot me an email and thats it. After several days, I spoke to him again reminding him of the refund. He said ill have to look up your records and call yoou back. GUESS WHAT!!! he didnt call back. I called him again this time he was acting like the reception was bad and hang up. I tried to call him several times and it would just go to voicemail. I tried using other phones and it would ring but no answer. That is how they deal with customers. I left him a message for the last time to just keep the money if his concience will allow it. He got $149 from me and I hope his business will succeed. My Bank cant help me since they said I got no proof that my account got cancelled before the 7th day. How could I??? nobody from dropshippers.com would even send me a confirmation email!!! THERE ARE SO MANY DROPSHIPPERS OUT THERE, DONT USE THIS ONE>>>>DROPSHIPPERS.COM<<<< JUST SPEND YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DROPSHIPPERSCOM/internet/DROPSHIPPERSCOM-STAY-AWAY-from-DROPSHIPPERSCOM-dont-even-try-their-7-DAY-TRIALnbsp-In-1058356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DROPSHIPPERS.COM