Complaint Review: DRS DRIVER RESOURCE SERVICES LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: joey — newnan Georgia United States of America
DRS DRIVER RESOURCE SERVICES LLC
1367 HIGHWAY 41 SOUTH FORSYTH, Georgia United States of America

DRS DRIVER RESOURCE SERVICES LLC I paid $250 dollors to go a trucking school in TX up front they did send me to are give me my money back FORSYTH, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Trucking Industry Services

*General Comment: What can be done?

*Consumer Comment: DRS Scam

*General Comment: It won't happen

I paid $250 dollors to go to trucking school in TX, They claimed to get me into a trucking school in TX. They asked me what date I wished to start. I paid up front. I got no bus ticket no school and no money back. can you halp me thank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRS-DRIVER-RESOURCE-SERVICES-LLC/FORSYTH-Georgia-31029/DRS-DRIVER-RESOURCE-SERVICES-LLC-I-paid-250-dollors-to-go-a-trucking-school-in-TX-up-fro-709628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRS DRIVER RESOURCE SERVICES LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Trucking Industry Services

AUTHOR: DRS Client Services - (USA)

Our company provides CDL training and job placement services with nationwide trucking companies. We are in the business of helping individuals like you start a career in the transportation industry and it is company policy to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our services. If you feel for any reason that you have been mislead or have not received the services that you were promised then we want to hear from you. Please contact us at drs@cdltrainingnow.com or 800-991-7531 and a recruiting manager will talk with you to make things right

#2 General Comment

What can be done?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

With the internet you have all the tools at your disposal.The first thing you do is make yourself smarter,by that I mean check out what it would cost to go to driving school,or hook up with a company that will train you.There are so many sites where you can get free info I don't know where to start,but you can start with Trucker forums,eventually you can get any answer you want.So before you lay out any money for anything,investigate it first.

I'm sorry this happened to you folks,I wish you nothing but the best and God Bless.

mrtmrsh@gmail.com                                  Marty

DRS Scam

AUTHOR: Fr3sH - (United States of America)

I too have ben scammed by this application submitting company they are liars and thiefs i wish there was something that could be done to stop these people.

#4 General Comment

It won't happen

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear you where scammed,but no trucking school is going to take you for that kind of money.It cost upwards of $4000.00 to go to driving school and yes there are cheaper ones but not that much cheaper.Get in with a trucking company that has a driving school,it will probably be a bad experience but atleast you won't have to pay for it.

After doing this for 39 years I would like to suggest to you that you get into something like medical school and become a brain surgeon or something because the trucking business is ugly beyond your wildest dreams.

I wish you nothing but the best and God Bless.

mrtmrsh@gmail.com