Complaint Review: DRS , LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Walter — Hawley Pennsylvania United States of America
DRS , LLC
1367 Highway 41 S Forsyth, Georgia United States of America

DRS , LLC Attention Future CDL Drivers! THIS IS A WARNING! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THE DRS, LLC. My name is Wlodzimierz and I live in Pennsylvania. On February 1st, 2012 I mailed to the DRS the money Forsyth, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Driver processing

Attention
Future CDL Drivers!

THIS IS A WARNING!!!
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THE  DRS, LLC.

My name is Wlodzimierz  and I live in Pennsylvania. On February 1st, 2012 I mailed to the DRS the money order for $250.00, as a deposit. They approved my application for the CDL training school and sent me to the state of Georgia to school for Drivers who have a CDL license, although knowing I only had a permit. This school sent me back home. I lost my time and money. For the last 2 months I have been waiting for the DRS to send me to a CDL training school, as I was told and promised. Nothing has happened. They ignored my request, didnt reply to my emails and did not answer my calls.
DRS have done nothing about the above, and did not return my $250.00 back.

I believe Im not the first or last who was ripped off by the DRS. I will continue my argument on the internet till I receive my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRS-LLC/Forsyth-Georgia-31029/DRS-LLC-Attention-Future-CDL-Drivers-THIS-IS-A-WARNING-DO-NOT-SEND-ANY-MONEY-TO-THE-862378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRS , LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Driver processing

AUTHOR: DRS Client Services - (USA)

MR. Kudlowicz was scheduled for his CDL License training and brought into the training program. MR. Kudlowicz had a Non-US "International License" and we were unable to place him with a company. We are sorry for any inconvenience  MR. Kudlowicz may have had and we have issued him a refund of $250.00.