determination

• Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Duluth Georgia
DRUGSTORE.COM
Bellevue,, Washington U.S.A.

DRUGSTORE.COM Sending orders which I didn't send or I cancelled. And their emails don't work. I get them back all the time. I had to call about one order and that was fixed and now, I have a credit of $10.00 and $7.35 rewardss thing and I can't even use it because they acknowledge only what they want, and the warehouse, well that's a joke. Bellevue Washington

They processed an order that I cancelled. I mean within seconds, they told me they could cancel the order. What's up with that. I have the email. When I sent them an email, they never answer. And when they do answer it is days later.

This is the second time I have had a problems with orders. They gave me a $10.00 credit and finally sent the order out to the person who was suppose to get it and it got there on time...Rom was the rep who helped me.
I also have a credit on the store site for $7.35 and since they don't acknowledge any of this stuff...well, how does one get the information in there if they have no boxes to fill in for that. They put in their own shipping price...I hate it...and well, they need to be put in there place. I sent them an email regarding the fact I was reporting them.

Linda
Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DRUGSTORECOM/Bellevue-Washington-98004/DRUGSTORECOM-Sending-orders-which-I-didnt-send-or-I-cancelled-And-their-emails-dont-wo-407890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DRUGSTORE.COM