• Report: #192194

• Submitted: Thu, May 18, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2006

• Reported By:Humble Texas
DS Water Of America LP-Sparkletts
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

SparklettesDS, Water Of America, LP-Sparkletts Ripoff Billing practices still receiving bills and had last stop over six months ago. No contract same thing a few years ago. Los Angeles California

My husband wanted to try and we had bad experience with there billing practices before and they put it in our credit report. Well here we are again. No contract and they are still billing us and it's been well over six months since last of anything. You call there 800 and your on hold forever. I wish that I could make my business look that good on the collection side.
STOP this crazy company. Water is water not gold. When will a company take control of there bad billing and accounting ??? I live in Houston Texas and see this going on in too many companies. Signed me fed up with this stuff.

Nan
Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2006 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Water-Of-America-LP-Sparkletts/Los-Angeles-California-90051/SparklettesDS-Water-Of-America-LP-Sparkletts-Ripoff-Billing-practices-still-receiving-bi-192194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS Water Of America LP-Sparkletts