Complaint Review: DS Water-Sparklettes

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa — Anaheim California United States of America
DS Water-Sparklettes

DS Water-Sparklettes inconstancy in billing*Inconsistant explanations, Internet

The Delivery person is great! There is not a local Sparklettes Co. to walk in to and dispute their services. Twice in the past few months I have had my payment "mysteriously" not make it to the payment center. The first time I spoke with someone in Dallas who said it takes 10 working days to process my money order, due to the fact it went to Dallas.(still never made it) This month is the second time. I was told it takes 7 days because it goes to Georgia. That was 8 days ago...They still have no record of it! When I told them to get their cooler and cxl. my services...It was then I was told I was bound for a year and if I wanted to cancel, It will cost $100.00!!! AVOID Sparklettes at all costs!!! It could end up becoming the most expensive water you ever bought! Not, worth the headache.)o: By the way...All my payments have a Dallas address....hmmm...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Water-Sparklettes/internet/DS-Water-Sparklettes-inconstancy-in-billingInconsistant-explanations-Internet-729041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS Water-Sparklettes