Complaint Review: DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: Bonnie — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)
5660 New Northside Drive,Suite 500 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

DS Waters Of America,Inc. ,Sparkletts Water, Sparkletts Water Unwanted Deliveries, Horrible Accounting Atlanta , Georgia

While using this company to get water, I have only one complaint and that is, they deliver water you don't want, then say they can't take it back.  This however can be fixed by talking to your delivery person if you can catch them.
My main complaint is when we stopped the service, they sent us a bill and said we still owed money that we did not owe. When I called them and went through the accounting I found the payment they did not credit me.  They said they would get back to me about it. I left the country for a short time and when I returned I found in my mail a notice that D S Waters had sent my account to a collection agency. When I called DS Waters, they said my account was locked and they could not access my information, that the collection agency had the information. I called the collection agency and they said they didn't have any information except what I owe. This could have been as simple as my sending them proof of payment but they chose to make it a big pain for me. I am now disputing this claim, one they say they have no information about.  They can't even give me evidence or a breakdown of why I owe them anything.  Lame accounting. I stopped service because of a cut in pay. When things got better, I may have  chose to use the service again. Now that they have handled my account in the manner they did, I would never use them again!  I never write letters such as this one, but when a company as big as this one handles things so poorly, I feel others need the warning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Waters-Of-AmericaInc-Sparkletts-Water/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/DS-Waters-Of-AmericaInc-Sparkletts-Water-Sparkletts-Water-Unwanted-Deliveries-Horrib-585594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)

grateful