Complaint Review: DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)
465 N. Halstead, Suite 150 Pasadena, California U.S.A.

DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water) Slammed me into a 1 year contract Pasadena California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I was forced into a contract also.

I was called by a soliciter for Sparkletts Water promising a two week trial period of their water. I agreed to the trial period and the delivery person showed up and installed the cooler and 2 bottles of water. We were told $3.00 per month for the cooler and 4.99 a bottle for the Well water. The Driver asked me to sign for receipt of delivery for the cooler and water, So i did. Little did I know I was signing a one year contract for service whether I liked the water or not! I called within my two week trial to cancell and they want to charge me $100.00 for cancelling my "Contract"! I explained I was told I had a free 2 week trial period! I was never told by signing for the cooler I was agreeing to a 1 year contract! I feel I was slammed into a contract under false pretenses of a 2 week trial period.

Mark
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Waters-Of-AmericaInc-Sparkletts-Water/Pasadena-California-91107/DS-Waters-Of-AmericaInc-Sparkletts-Water-Slammed-me-into-a-1-year-contract-Pasadena-Ca-259621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I was forced into a contract also.

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

I realize there are many people on here and other sites where people are complaining about the forced contract. I was scammed into signing also. We should file a class action suit so they stop this predatory scam.