Complaint Review: DS Waters

• Reported By: Betty — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
DS Waters
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

DS Waters Crystal Springs Water Liars, inconsistent, no shows Atlanta, Georgia

I agree with another complaint on DS waters. The customer service agents are nice enough because they tell you what you want to hear. But they don't follow through on what they tell you.

Every since I got a new driver for my water delivery, I have been getting it very inconsistently! I have went more than a month without getting water at times when I'm supposed to get it twice a week. I will get an automated message telling me that it's coming but it wouldn't come. When I call customer service, sure enough they say that they will text the driver. No one gets back to me about it or anything.

One time it got so bad that I was constantly calling customer service being told the same thing over & over which was talk to the route manager. When I was finally able to get in touch with him, he said he would talk to my driver, gave me his card and said to call him if I had anymore problems, which really pleased me.

Service went well for a minute! When I did have a problem and called the route manager, I left a message and he never got in touch with me! Then one time they brought me so much water to make up for all of the missed deliveries but wouldn't come and pick up all of the empty water bottles only, when customer service told me that they would.

Also I was supposed to get a delivery the day after Thanksgiving but I didn't. Noone called to notify me that I wouldn't be or when I would be! I'm supposed to be getting one tommorrow Friday Dec. 9, 2011. I f I do it will be the first one since before Thanksgiving, so wish me luck!

I love the convenience of getting bottled water but I have seriously been considering going back to water pitcher filters. I was researcing them on line today. However I drink a lot of water and just don't like having to constantly fill the pitcher. Plus filters don't last that long, I read, and can be rather expensive.

The real shocker was reading that most did a poor quality of removing common water pollutants. One of the more popular ones removed pollutants poorly in ALL categories! (the kind that I used many yrs ago before it became as popular as today.)

I hope and pray that my report will make a difference for me and others out there stressing because of DS waters.
I don't want to allow these irresponsible people (DS waters) to stop me from enjoying my economical purified crystal springs water. Though I read it doesn't have the best ratings either because they're not required to report certain data concerning the water. Still I'm thinking it's probably healthier than regular tap water. Not to mention that I don't have a car to go and buy the other brand of five gallon jugs that they carry at the store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Waters/Atlanta-Georgia-/DS-Waters-Crystal-Springs-Water-Liars-inconsistent-no-shows-Atlanta-Georgia-807004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS Waters