Complaint Review: DS Waters

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: ArmandoMuniz — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
DS Waters
45 W. Noblestown Rd. # Carnegie, PA 15106 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

DS Waters Crystal Springs Water Co., Inc. NO Deliveries, Unreliable, Unapologetic, over billing Fort Lauderdale, Florida

We have now been with this Water Delivery company for 9 months and for much of it, were very unhappy. This company would ALWAYS miss there delivery dates sometimes by a day sometimes by a week this time they missed a delivery altogether and still had the nerve to charge me. I called today and Cancelled they told me I would be charged 100 dollar cancellation fee and then she hung up on me when I started explaining why I was canceling, and then within 30 minutes they showed up and tried to deliver water But I was ready with there equipment. The driver started to laugh when I told him I was canceling I didn't think it was very funny since he had been the one telling the company that he was making deliveries that he was not.

AMM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DS-Waters/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33442/DS-Waters-Crystal-Springs-Water-Co-Inc-NO-Deliveries-Unreliable-Unapologetic-over-bi-989259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DS Waters