Complaint Review: DSL Extreme

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: May — long beach California United States of America
DSL Extreme
21540 Plummer Street,suite A Chatsworth, California United States of America

DSL Extreme Ikano Communications Erroreous Billing and unfounded debt collection Chatsworth, California

Several years ago DSL Extreme upgraded my internet service to Verizon FIOS.  At that time, DSLs representative swapped out their modem for Verizons modem.

Then DSL Extreme.com discontinued my internet service to us on March 16, 2011.  At that time, I switched service and billing through Verizon.

However, DSL Extreme continued to charge my credit card three months after discontinuing my internet service.  When I cancelled any future charges through my visa card, DSL Extreme demanded these charges through a debt collector,
Affiliated Credit Services.

After a few weeks, this insidious service provider now has decided to charge me for a modem which they picked up several years ago when I upgraded to FIOS.  There is no shame to their vicious, fictitious charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSL-Extreme/Chatsworth-California-01311/DSL-Extreme-Ikano-Communications-Erroreous-Billing-and-unfounded-debt-collection-Chatswort-799135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSL Extreme