Complaint Review: DSL Extreme

• Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Vbeauchamp — Pasadena California United States of America
DSL Extreme

DSL Extreme THE WORST CUSTOMER COMPANY EVER!!! Internet

This is absolutely the worst company I have ever worked with, feels like a "shell" company that operates offshore and has no way of reaching anyone in the states.

I selected them to save $10 per month on my internet but when I shut my phone line down I was told that my service would no longer work (it said nothing about this in the agreement).  I immediately called AT&T who turned the phone on immediately.  I called DSL Extreme to let them know the number was active again and to place a reconnect 5 DAYS AGO.

Since then I have called them every day, sometimes two or three times and been given nothing but the runaround "level 3 support" "billing support" and today "level 2 tech support" all in the Phillipines who said that they will place the reconnect order today - IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE 5 DAYS AGO!!!

I called AT&T who cannot restore service until they remove their request so my internet based business will be down for several more days until it is resolved...

Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!  The savings you get will cost you much more in the end.  STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSL-Extreme/internet/DSL-Extreme-THE-WORST-CUSTOMER-COMPANY-EVER-Internet-740691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSL Extreme