Complaint Review: DSLExtreme.com

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Rose — California
DSLExtreme.com
Internet USA

DSLExtreme.com AKA my order number: 738554 Never received modem/service. Never received refund as promised. Very Rude Management treatment. Internet

*Author of original report: DSLExtreme.com billing for modem.

I ordered internet service. Was charged $14.99 for service and $17.99 shiping. Never received either. Called them and dslextreme manager ordered me to go investigate where it got delivered as a lady named Mary had signed for it.They were going to charge me $99.00 for the modem saying it was my fault as I didn't put a space # on address.

Went to UPS Service and discoverded that DSLExtreme had addressed the package to an office supply and the worker Mary sent it back to DSLExtreme as they did not order this. This mailing was not even addressed to me. Then I got a message from DSLExtreme they were ubable to bill me. Well I had had my card shut down as I was already threatened of the big charge for their mistake. Then I asked for a refund and they promised one of the $35,00 I had already paid. Now they say they can only refund through the way it was paid..via my credit card. They could send me a check as my $35.00 is in their account.

They have my $35.00 for doing absolutly nothing and I am sure they got their modem returned. I feel really ripped off and also they had the nerve to force me to investigate their mistake. And by the way the first person I spoke with on this subject named Karen said the manger said I should have ordered by phone as the Internet Service ordering has a lot of problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSLExtremecom/internet/DSLExtremecom-AKA-my-order-number-738554-Never-received-modemservice-Never-received-r-1064373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSLExtreme.com

DSLExtreme.com billing for modem.

AUTHOR: Rose - ()

I never received this modem. I have proof of this and they are now billing me $99.99  for something I never received in the first place. There is no communication in this company what so ever!

They never refunded my $35.00 for shipping and service which I never received either.  Beware of them!