Complaint Review: DSLextreme

• Reported By: Olga M. — Los Angeles California United States of America
DSLextreme
21540 Plummer st suite A Internet United States of America

DSLextreme No internet connection since 06/12/2011, Internet

On 06/06/2011 I entered into a contract with DSLextreme to provide internet service the connection date was 06/12 I followed all the instructions and was not able to access the net.

I called tech support many times for a few days  but they didn't help, I had to go to the public library send emails finally they said a technician will be dispached to check the lines on 06/18 and to wait from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.  I waited all day and no one came.

I called the next day from a phone and told them to call me, no one called back finally after many emails an phone call a technician came on 06/27 he chequed all the lines and all was working fine but I didn't try to connect that day.

I had to go out of town for 2 weeks, I tried to connect to the net when I got back I was not able to connect I've been calling, emailing saying to call me back at 10:00 A.M. PST so they can troubleshoot when I'm home, no one calls back and when they do is in the afternoon when I'm not home and they go on to explain that I have to be home for them to be able to troubleshoot and find out what is the problem.

To this date I never had internet service no even for one second, I paid in good faith in advance I said that I want my money back because they have breach the contract and they are telling me that I have to pay $250.00 for early cancellation.

I don't want to do business with DSLextreme anymore I just want my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSLextreme/internet/DSLextreme-No-internet-connection-since-06122011-Internet-757141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSLextreme