Complaint Review: DSM Supply

• Updated: Thu, June 09, 2011

• Reported By: Sandra — Rayne Louisiana United States of America
DSM Supply
11837 Judd Court #106E Dallas, Texas United States of America

DSM Supply National Access Supply Took the MONIEY I sent for product but NEVER sent me the product!! Dallas, Texas

In 2003 National Access Supply had very convincing phone sales.  They were calling my office weekly. I ordered self adhesive electrodes, paid for the order by check, $163.10, to be exact.  I spent hours trying to either get my order from them or get the money back. I haven't gotten either the order or the money back.  This company is now soliciting my business under a different name: DSM Supply. Not falling for their bad business again!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSM-Supply/Dallas-Texas-75243/DSM-Supply-National-Access-Supply-Took-the-MONIEY-I-sent-for-product-but-NEVER-sent-me-the-738868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSM Supply