Complaint Review: DSM

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Flora Illinois
DSM
11837 Judd Court #106E, Dallas, TX 75243 Internet United States of America

DSM DirectElectrodes.com Happy to take your money and not deliver the product , Internet

This company is happy to take your money but they are terrible at delivering the product.  I ordered some electrodes a couple of weeks ago and haven't seen them yet.

I called the company and spoke to a customer rep, if you want to call him that, by the name of Dexter.  This guy was rude and couldn't care less about what you have to say.  He told me he would have a manger call me.  I called back a little while later and asked him some questions about who owned the company and who the manager would be that was going to call me back.  He wouldn't answer any of those questions.  He asked what my phone number was.  I then asked him how anyone was going to call me earlier if he didn't even have my contact information.  I looked up DSM and saw all of the bad reviews.  I now regret doing business with them and can guarantee it won't happen again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSM/internet/DSM-DirectElectrodescom-Happy-to-take-your-money-and-not-deliver-the-product-Internet-1043630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSM