Complaint Review: DSPCS Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Dale — Burnaby British Columbia
DSPCS Inc.
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

DSPCS Inc. Digital Signal Processing and Communication Systems Inc. I am trying to find out if this is a job scam. Internet, Other

*General Comment: Dspcs inc

I applied for a job as a Data Entry clerk working from home. The co. is out of the UK. DSPCS Inc. Tried to Google them and the web site is under construction. They are providing funds to buy software and computer equipment to do the job. They have sent a check/money order for $3200.00 that I have not cashed or deposited because of my suspicions. I have told them I am opening a separate new account just for this. I plan on going to the bank and finding out if it is a real legitimate check or not. I am also contacting the RCMP to see if they have heard anything about it.

When I said I would not be cashing or depositing the check today and planning on opening a new account they hesitated. this is all being done on Yahoo chat. After the hesitation they said okay.

I have inquired about the specific equipment I am required to purchase and it is all discontinued and no longer available. This makes me think more and more it is a scam. I have found a blog and a scam reported wight here that is almost word for word this job but a different company involved but the same equipment.

The full name of the company is Digital Signal Processing and Communication Systems Inc. out of the UK. They are supposed to setting up offices here in Vancouver where training will take place.

Please let me know if this is a scam as I think it is.

Dale

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSPCS-Inc/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/DSPCS-Inc-Digital-Signal-Processing-and-Communication-Systems-Inc-I-am-trying-to-find-ou-1046490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSPCS Inc.

#1 General Comment

Dspcs inc

AUTHOR: tharikamalavi - ()

I also think it's a scam. I honestly don't understand what they expect from doing this. As in the first complaint, they spoke to me trough yahoo messenger and said exactly the same things as it was explained in the first complaint. But before they send me any checks, i asked them to send me their address and contact information. I didn't receive any reply yet..

i wasted almost 3 hours answering to their questions and beleiving in what they are saying.

I sooo think it's a scam. Do not trust them.

lightly