Complaint Review: DSS INC ONLINE

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Brandi — Tulsa Oklahoma
Pilot Point, Texas USA

DSS INC ONLINE Magazine Subscription Fraud...sending teens to solicit for earning a trip Pilot Point Texas

On January 28, 2013 a young Matthew Taylor came to my door. He was very enthusiastic wanting to win a trip to somewhere. I purchased a subscription from him. Unwilling to furnish a check I only had $40 cash rather than the $50 asking price, which he said he would cover the difference. Well, it is June, the 90-120 day delivery time has expired and nothing but a busy phone number and useless website, as well as a BBB listing of a grade F for service. To date they have had 158 complaints all of which have gone unanswered from the company. I will likely never see my subscription or my money, but his willingness to pay the difference should have been a red flag. I am just thankful I did not furnish my bank account info for the transaction as I have read others had.

Lesson learned, the next time someone shows up at my door Ill be doing some online research while they wait. Had I just searched the internet from the get I would have stopped them in their tracks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-INC-ONLINE/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/DSS-INC-ONLINE-Magazine-Subscription-Fraudsending-teens-to-solicit-for-earning-a-trip-1056011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS INC ONLINE