Complaint Review: DSS Inc Online

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: jensie — Canonsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
DSS Inc Online
P.O. Box 1949 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

DSS Inc Online Sold me a magazine and then did not refund my money when I cancelled it. Pilot Point, Texas

On May 8, 2012 two young men came to my door selling magazines.  I wish I had never answered the door!  I got talked into buying a magazine.  As soon as they left, I regretted it.  So I read the back of my receipt to see how to cancel the order.  I had to sign the slip and date it and mail it within 3 days.  I mailed it that day.  The receipt and the website stated that I would receive a refund check within 10 days.  Of course I never did.  I filed several complaints through email and never heard back from the company.

I found a phone number on this website to call.  I called and a man by the name of Chase Wood answered.  He told me it was a personal phone number and I needed to file my complaint online.  I told him that I did and I needed to speak with someone who would help me.  He then denied that he even worked for the company.  So I asked him how he knew to tell me to file my complaint online.  He then hung up on me.  He hasn't answered any more of my calls.  His voice mail says that his name is Chase Wood and works for DSS Inc Online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-Inc-Online/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/DSS-Inc-Online-Sold-me-a-magazine-and-then-did-not-refund-my-money-when-I-cancelled-it-P-896560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS Inc Online