Complaint Review: DSS, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Cheyenne — Salem Oregon United States of America
DSS, Inc.

DSS, Inc. Ordered magazine over a year ago, still haven't received it. Internet

Last April I had a girl come knocking on my door to offer magazine subscriptions from this DSS, Inc. company. I decided to order a 2 year subscription to Transworld Surf. The receipt (that I still have) says to allow 90-120 days for delivery, and as I'm sure you all can do the math, it's been well over that considering it's been more than a year.

I tried e-mailing the company a couple times with no response still. I would either like the 60 bucks I gave them back, or my magazine subscription.  It's odd that they give you confirmation on your order, give you a run down on what to do if you need to contact them, make their site easily navigable, but don't do anything to actually back it if you DO have a problem. I wonder if Transworld Surf would be happy knowing they are being ripped out of money as well?

If someone has actually managed to get ahold of this company successfully, let me know, I would really like my $60 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-Inc/internet/DSS-Inc-Ordered-magazine-over-a-year-ago-still-havent-received-it-Internet-918190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS, Inc.