visual

Complaint Review: DSS, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: lee — Scotts Valley California United States of America
DSS, Inc.

DSS, Inc. Student selling magazines. Sent two unreadable e-mails for status. Called numerous times spoke to Joanna/Russell Woods stating a refund to follow. Chase from DSS has not returned calls or helped in Internet

*Consumer Comment: He wont refund you..

A young student came by selling magazines.  My daughter wanted a camping magazine, this was ordered in January 2011.  By July there was no sign of the magazine.  I e-mailed the company twice for the status and got back a unreadable response.  I looked on the internet and got a phone #940-32-3500 and spoke to Russell Woods.  He said, "Joanna Woods would call back."  She did the same day.  She said, "the magazine was not going to be published and they wait for the consumer to call them."  They had our phone # on the receipt.  She told me a refund check would take a week.  A month later no check.  I spoke to Chase 940-465-4763 who says he will contact Joanna and call me back.  He has not done this.  Today I called and my phone clicked.  (hung up on me)? I am getting very frustrated and do not want to be ripped off.  I am very persistant and want my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-Inc/internet/DSS-Inc-Student-selling-magazines-Sent-two-unreadable-e-mails-for-status-Called-num-763885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS, Inc.

He wont refund you..

AUTHOR: ChelsDawg - (United States of America)

I too was scammed by him...  even called that number right after this kid left, because he used me cell to call for a ride.. after scamming me.. and he wouldnt meet me. did the refund like the said on the bogus form, filled through BBB, NOTHING. Im sorry he got you too.... It cant be legal... but somehow hes making a killing off trustworthy people. its sick.