owned

Complaint Review: DSS Online Inc

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Paul in VA Beach — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
DSS Online Inc
Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

DSS Online Inc Door to Door SCAM Pilot Point, Texas

I had ordered Rolling Stone magazine a while back, and have never received it.  The invoice number is 334087.  A girl by the name Morgan Davis sold them to me, and this would help her gain points for a prizes, trips, etc.  The amount was for $55.00

Much time has passed, so I tried to email customer Service, as no phone was listed on my receipt. No reply. I continued to forward emails so I had a trail of attempts, one with a cc: to a BBB rep. But they are not a company listed with the Better Business Bureau...shocker. I even emailed a copy of my receipt. Nothing.  I saw that other folks on this RIP-OFF site have tried to call over and over.

Are we just expected to take this from DSS? What can we do?  It's not about the money, it's the principle of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-Online-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/DSS-Online-Inc-Door-to-Door-SCAM-Pilot-Point-Texas-988125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS Online Inc